Πέμπτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

My baby shut me down



Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
Nancy Sinatra

I was five and he was six
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and i wore white
He would always win the fight
Bang bang He shot me down
Bang bang I hit the ground
Bang bang That awful sound
bang bang my baby shot me down.
Seasons came and changed the time
when i grew up i called him mine
He would always laugh and say
remember when we used to play
bang bang i shot you down
bang Bang you hit the ground
bang bang that awful sound
Bang bang i used to shoot you down
Music played and people sang
Just for me the church bells rang
Now he's gone i don't know why
And to this day sometimes i cry
He didn't even say goodbye
he didn't take the time to lie
Bang bang He shot me down
bang bang I hit the ground
Bang bang that awful sound
bang bang My baby shot me down.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: